Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Wishes:

Now since everyone might be asking about why I'm writing something about wishes, it's all because of XTR's post. It seems I got tagged (along with 4 other people), lol. OK lets get down to business, here are my three wishes:
  • Is to please Allah, and I need to be more faithful.
  • I wish to be more successful in life, especially in Business Management. In order for me to become a businessman and get married and of course have lots of kids :)
  • I wish to lose a lot of weight so that I could fit into some of my favorite clothes. So far I started losing some weight, I lost 4 kilos in 2 weeks. On the other hand, I still need to lose more weight!

1 comment:

XTR said...

May all your wishes come true! 4 kilos in two weeks for a start? That is extraordinary! I think you can lose weight in no time!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...