Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stress, Stress & More Stress:

Well it's that time of year again, when the midterms are right around the corner. Oh man, I hate midterms, they tend to stress you out. Forget that, it's being added to my things that make me stressed out list. The following things are making me stressed out:
  • Midterms
  • Tutorial Quizzes
  • College Assignments (Statistics is a very good example)
  • Exercise, yeah like that will help with my stress level!
  • Final Exams (excuse me while I go vomit, I just don't like studying for that)
  • My Thursday Class Timings for the Fall Semester of 2009, it is extremely hectic and not forgetting that I will be having to quizzes on that day :(
So far, I seem to be getting myself stressed out with all that work. As for the Midterms, I start having them next week. I will be having Statistics & Computer Midterm on Monday & on Tuesday I will be having Maths Midterm, so don't expect to see much updates on my blog.

Since I'm getting myself stressed with all these things my teachers are like "class, please solve this assignment for next week and expect a quiz" and "class, solve the following questions and finish them by today (and the teacher hands everyone about 6 pages of many difficult questions and watches us like a vulture and starts taking down notes on each student)".

Please wish me luck on my midterms next week and on Tuesday I will continue updating my blog :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...