Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blog Confusion?



As you can see, there seems to be some confusion about me starting another blog. Well people are starting to think that I am going to be leaving this blog, well that is NOT true.
I will still be updating this blog because this is the Official Blog of mine. Retro2trut is another blog that I will be posting just some short stories and that's it. It will be a monthly update on Retro2trut, and on Retro-trut is going to be updated whenever I have any free time available and I assure you that this week on Tuesday, there will be an update but as of tomorrow, I will not blog at all due to my Midterms taking place on Monday.
Next week I will be updating this blog until Monday and then on Wednesday, I will resume updating this blog. So just relax and don't be confused about my 2 blogs!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...