Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Retrotrut Begins Driving:

Yes, it's true. I have finally started learning on how to drive a car. I have recently applied to the Dubai Driving Center so that I would learn how to drive a car and to tell you the truth, it's amazing on learning to drive a car. If only I had applied for my license earlier but I couldn't due to my parents (it's a parental issue - that's for me to know and you to find out) and also because of my university life. I basically had no time to go driving because of my class timings (8AM -9PM) back when I was in CUD.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I have officially left CUD and moved to UOWD for many reasons including the driving issues. An explanation will be given soon. Well in other news, I will be really busy for the next couple of weeks. So expect a few delays over the next couple of weeks due to my new University life & my driving lessons. I will be adding some more things about my driving classes. It's going to be a new Short story, right after I post my homemade Vanilla cake recipe. Which is coming in Fall 2009!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...