Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday XTR:



Dear XTR,
I would like to wish you a very very very Happy Birthday. You have been my best friend for a very long time (it's exactly 19 years since we've known each other) and I can't thank you enough for being there for me. You were always there for me, whenever I wanted to talk, you supported me with everything I have done, You even introduced me to blogging and to many other things like Heroes, Roswell, Gossip Girl and so on.....
We still have many things in common. And we're always meeting up almost every weekend. Well it has come to my attention that your 22nd Birthday is right around the corner and I would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday again.

From

Your Best Friend

Retrotrut :D

P.S: Don't forget about dinner on Saturday for Iftar :D




No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...