Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, July 20, 2009

Time For A Change:

For the next following days expect a couple of changes to be made on my blog. For starters, I have already changed the template of my blog and I made my blog well greener. Just thought that I would spice up my blog for the summer vacation. Oh yeah and in a couple of days I will be posting my last post for the summer. Since I will be leaving town for my summer break for the next 2 -3 weeks and during that time I might not be able to update my blog. So please bear with me for the next couple of weeks.
Once I return from my vacation, all the updates from Dido & The Sims will be cut down to a minimum due to the Holy Month Of Ramadan starting on August 21 or was it 22, well it's somewhere there. So there will be NO music videos posted during this period of time & the YouTube Video Bar will be displaying only the Holy Quran.When Ramadan is over, expect some new songs to be released as well as some Dido updates.
The reason why I'm doing this is because well for the past couple of weeks I've been going on this diet (which I'm not liking but I have these crazy mood swings, I'll explain this shortly) and you know on this diet, I am forced to cut out "Sugar" and Carbohydrates (aka Carbs) for the next couple of weeks, so that I could lose some weight. And I have also *shudders* started to exercise (I am so not that used to it yet but I think I'm starting to get used to it just a bit) at the gym, so that I could get rid of some excess weight that I had gained over the years. Also another reason why I want to lose weight is not to get Diabetes, since almost everyone in Dubai has Diabetes due to obesity. As for me, I'm slightly obese but I started making progress. I lost about 4 or 5KGs of fat in 3 weeks :D
So now since I have started dieting, I'm also going to let my blog go on a diet as well. This means expect less of Dido updates and The Sims updates because I have recently been getting a lot of complaints from many people saying that I am completely obsessed with these 2 things. That's not true, so I'm trying to show everyone that I'm not that obsessed with Dido & The Sims.

1 comment:

XTR said...

We are all going to be waiting pal ;)

As for your weight, inshallah you won't get diabetes and hopefully you'll lose weight fast and get the results you want.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...