Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, July 20, 2009

Announcement:

Dear Guests,
I will be travelling for my summer vacation on Thursday the 23rd of July 2009 and I might not be able to add any updates on my blog while I'm gone. However I will be back in 2 or 3 weeks, just before Ramadan begins. And I would like to apologize for the inconvenience about me not be able to blog unless if I find some sort of internet access then you will be seeing a couple of updates from me. Also I would like to apologize to XTR for not being able to meet up with him on Thursday because, he asked me to come over to Al Ain but I'm sorry man, I'm leaving town.
In other news I would also like to wish XTR a Happy 22nd Birthday and may all your wishes come true :D
There will be a blogger announcement of XTR's birthday when I get back but unfortunately there will be NO music playing because of the Holy Month Of Ramadan!

Sincerly

Retrotrut

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...