Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Retro's MELTDOWN:

Yes I've finally had a nervous meltdown thanks to my not so amazing life. After having a rough day sturggling with my "Calculus 1". I think I've had it up to here with Calculus 1. It's driving me nuts. The teacher literally flunked 89% of the class. NOBODY is happy and everyone is in a  crappy mood including me.


Well this is why this week is considered as "STRESSED OUT" week. I hope you all understand that I won't be blogging much nowadays since my university is also giving me a tough time with all the work they keep piling up on me. I just can't stand it. Now I basically have NO SOCIAL LIFE. The only thing I'm supposed to do is study as if there is no tomorrow. Just study. If I hear that word one more time I am going to lose it and you wouldn't want that to happen, now would you?

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...