Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, February 16, 2009

Dubai Life:

Well the life in Dubai is kind of quiet during the past few days. With the foreigners leaving town, it's starting to become nice and quiet. This means that there is less traffic nowadays on the road.
Also since many people have started fleeing Dubai due to the economic crises, the police have been on strict guard. Not like before.






So nowadays the police have been on strict duty since this morning. I have no idea what's going on, I'm confused myself. Maybe a famous person is coming to Dubai or something. I don't know.
Also from what I've been hearing is that the police is now checking everyone in the car. It's more like a car search type of thing. Like they would stop the driver and ask for the driver registration and then they would see if you're drunk or not. But that's not 100% confirmed. Well it's Dubai's right to have the police check on you. This would mean that they are protecting us from harm.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...