Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, January 5, 2009

YouTube Stops responding in the U.A.E.

Isn't that nice, YouTube is not responding

Who here has ever used YouTube? Everybody, am I right. Well if you have never heard about it, I don't know what to say to you. Getting back to the main topic, So the population in U.A.E. is about 4 million people or more. Yes I know these questions seem to get a little annoying but you have to put up with that. And many people in U.A.E. go on YouTube almost every single day. Well I'm sorry to tell you all but YouTube is Officially gay now. If you try going on their site. It will say " connecting to YouTube.......site not found" The picture above explains the situation.
Some of you will ask "maybe you didn't pay the internet bills" or "you might have a virus".
Well the internet bills have been paid and I do NOT have a virus.
They even made an announcement on the radio today and they said "blah blah blah YouTube is not working for some odd reason, sources say that YouTube is worrying about their Bandwith so they disabled access accross the Mediteranian Sea and the Middle East."
Now how unfair is that?
Really unfair. For those of you who want a mirror site try Daily Motion. The link is here

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...