Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, January 5, 2009

Lesbo Lohan gone nuts


As you can see, Lesbo Lindsay Lohan has finally lost it. Lindsay told the press, that she wants to move to Dubai. Sources were shocked to hear that. And get this, she wants to bring her girlfriend with her. Well Lindsay, I'm sorry to tell you this but "F***K YOU" !
You have no right to come to Dubai and live here. I'm sorry but Dubai is way to religious to have you here. Dubai does NOT allow gay people to move here. So here is a piece of advice "go f***k yourself, you stupid lesbian"!
You used to look innocent but now don't try and say that you've changed. I hope everyone agrees with me!
Sorry Lindsay, You've Over-Stayed your time!
For those of you who agree, please comment!

2 comments:

XTR said...

I definately agree! Lesbo Lohan must not be allowed to set foot on Dubai/straight soil.

All gays/(c**k) suckers and lesbians/ (p***y) lickers are condemened in this country... So the next time she wants to be liplocked with her it/girlfriend in Dubai, she'd better think twice (unless she doesn't care about getting arrested).

Unknown said...

Lesbians are called carper munchers :P

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...