Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, November 21, 2008

Where Have I been?

Well that is a good question to ask me. I've actually been really busy with university and I had so little time to do things for myself, so I will be adding very few updates on my blog. But for now I have just heard that Dido's album "Safe Trip Home" is finally out worldwide EXCEPT for Dubai - Don't Ask about it. Virgin Megastores is too gay to get it!
Anyways lets change the topic. So I found some new videos of Dido and it will be posted bellow:



Dido CD Review



Dido Radio Energy Interview



Dido Performing "Don't Believe In Love" on Alice Radio



Dido Performing "Thank You" on Alice Radio



Dido Spanish Advertisement



Dido - Safe Trip Home Advertisement in English


Note: There will be a blog update on the 29th of November 2008, but this is only if I have no time during the week.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...