Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DIDO'S ALBUM IS OFFICIALLY OUT

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's true, Dido's album "Safe Trip Home" is officially out in both America & the U.K. but it's not available in the U.A.E. , since dubai is tooooooooooooo gay to bring it. They think Madonna & Akon are better than Dido. Thats bull sh!t. That is wrong. Dido is a billion times better than the billion old hag guava and that cheap gay singer akon.
So I called Virgin Megastores and guess what they told me" we've heard about the album.....but it WON"T be out till 2-3 weeks"!
So I was like wtf, instead of me waiting for 2 weeks for the album, I should just order it online. It's way better than having to listen to gay old virgin megastore!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...