Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Forget Me...Not

Don't forget about me



Don't think I have forgotten about my blog, cause I haven't. So many things have happened during these past few days. It had actually rained in Dubai (Twice to be exact). I also have been busy in university with a lot of work such as a long and tiring research paper for my psychology class, then after that I had some quizzes and I have gotten some really good grades (Thank God XD).

Other than that, on Friday was my mother's birthday. So on Thursday I was busy shopping for her birthday present. Then on Friday I cooked in the morning *lol*
The food turned out to taste really good. I thought my cooking was bad but everyone went crazy over it and when the cake came (the one I baked of course). Everyone went nuts over the cake. I think the cake was that great.

Later that day, my cousin Fuzzyy came over to my house and Fuzzyy, my little brother and I sat down and played Monopoly for 2 hours, then Fuzzyy and I watched some TV. We watched a comedy till 12:30AM in the night. After that he left and I chilled for the rest of the night.
That's basically what I have been doing these few days.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...