Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Official Guest list for the Atlantis Opening:

  1. Oprah Winfry
  2. Michael Jordan
  3. Robert De Niro
  4. Charlize Theron
  5. Start Townsend
  6. Lilly Allen (who was strip searched at the Dubai airport)
  7. Lesbo Lindsay Loahn
  8. Samantha Ronson (Lesbo Lindsay Lohan's Girlfriend)
  9. Misha Barton
  10. Priyanka Chopra
  11. Denzel Washington
  12. Petra Nemcova
  13. Mary - Kate Olsen (only of the Olsen twins not both of them came)
  14. Janet Jackson
  15. Jermaine Dupri
  16. Nick Lachey
  17. Vanessa Minillo (Nick Lachey's lover)

and 2500 other guests. I know, that sucks but this is what I got from my sources!

1 comment:

XTR said...

I don't think oprah attended though

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...