Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, September 22, 2008

Current Status: In Class

I am now sitting in class, doing nothing but surfing the internet. Since the class did not even start :P
My class schedule is pretty crazy sometimes. Like for instance: Sundays and Tuesday I have classes till abut 5:30 on normal days but when it comes to Mondays & Wendesdays it's from 2:00PM- 9:30PM. Thats like a lot of hours, don't you think?
Well my class starts like in half an hour, so I will be surfing the internet till then. After that I will go to my next (& last) class (Thank God :P ). Then I will go to the supermarket & get some things for the house. Then go home and chill. Oh yeah and do my home work !

1 comment:

XTR said...

Having fun in class are we?

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...