Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, September 22, 2008

Etisalat sucks

Etisalat sucks like hell. Lets see the following sites have been blocked because Etisalat has been too gay to function:
  • paysites.mustbedestroyed.org (WTF Etisalat, you've gone nuts)
  • www.pandorasims.net
  • www.sexysims2.com (SS2)
  • www.myspace.com/invitefriend
Need I go on? I know SS2 is blocked (ok I can understand that).
If I was forced by Etisalat to remove this post. I won't remove it until they unblock the first link. IF they don't , then Khalas, I've had it with them. I don't care what they do to me. Even if they block this blog. I will go to them and tell them to Shut the F$#@ up you Mother F#$#ing B@#$$# and so on. Believe me, you wouldn't want me to get angry at them and start cussing them like hell, do you?

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...