Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Special Announcement:

Dear Readers,
Starting from the 19th of July 2008, there will be very FEW updates. Don't expect to see a lot of updates because I will be travelling for the rest of the summer. I will be back on the 24th of August. So not to worry I will be back. Till then enjoy your summer vacation!

From

Retrotrut

P.S: I will try to update my blog during the summer, but there is hardly anytime for me to use the internet & XTR Don't worry I will also call you once I'm gone. You'll never be alone!
Also don't forget to go to the Friday Prayers :)

1 comment:

XTR said...

Don't worry buddy... that I'll do inshallah...
Take care buddy

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...