Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, July 18, 2008

Current Status

Lets see it's 10:06AM in London on Friday and mom, Rashid & I are so tired. We had to wait in line at the passport for a long time. Oh God it took forever to get out of there. (it actually took 2 hours and the line was divided into 8 rows). The flight from Dubai to London was terrible especially in first class on Emirates Airlines, ugh, it was literally bad . Now I'm in the British Airways Lounge and I'm sitting down and waiting for it to turn 11Am because thats when I go to Barbados!

More coming soon

1 comment:

XTR said...

Be safe buddy... may Allah protect you guys.

One more thiig:
Do me a favor and enjoy your stay while you can!

And don't forget to post some pics as well :D

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...