Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rainy Day

well today my brother, mother & I decided to go to the waterfalls, but we didn't go because of a few things:
1/ We came home late last night and we stayed up till 2AM in the morning...lol
2/ We were so tired after dinner at Aunty Shanti's house (we even saw Aunty Gita)
3/ The weather today was SO bad. It kept raining and raining. Some parts of Trinidad had flooded but not too much. The waterfall was a dangerous place to go since it rained because Rumor has it that there were bandits over there. Bandits are like robbers, but they kill you for money and jewlery.

I tried calling Dubai but the signal for the phone wasn't great. So the only way to keep in touch with Dubai is the internet :P

Now it's 5:07PM in Trinidad and I am so bored, I'm now looking out the window in the Regency Club (its like an executive lounge) and it has just stopped raining. Oh look the weather is actually clearing up :) now if I could only get myself to go and swim :P
No I can't do that, I have to go soon because my mom's friend Joe is coming over for dinner ( I think)
Oh I forgot to say that I went to the movies and there was absolutely NOTHING to watch. Lets see there was:
A/ The dark Night- BORING
B/ Get Smart - seen it already
C/ Wanted - had to wait in a long line but mom didnt want to do that
D/ Meet Dave - thats just lame
E/ some gay movie - NO THANKYOU!

you see even the movies suck.

Quote from Roswell "Lez, our chances are limited, the movies suck, Roswell is boring and we have nothing else to do here" LOL, Remember that XTR
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

XTR said...

Hey! That was my line! One more thing...

Post some pics dude!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...