Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, July 28, 2008

Announcement:

Hey there everyone just thought that I would like to say that it is VERY hard for me to post pictures on my blog. Since I'm out of town, I didn't take my laptop with me. I left it back at home in Dubai.
Don't expect me to carry that heavy thing with me. It's impossible to do that. Lets see there's the handling, I have to watch it 24 hours a day! OMG please spare me the hard work.

But anyways I will be posting some pictures when I get back to Dubai (home sweet home :P) I will be posting some pictures. Be happy XTR. I tried to tell you that the other day. Weren't you Listening to me?
Well forget it anyways

The next post will be in a day! Please be patient. Thank You!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...