Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weather Update

About 2 weeks ago I said that the weather is going to be hazy and dusty. Now on May 6 2008 I have noticed that at 7:50, the clouds have starting to appear over Al Barsha and then it actually started to rain slightly. It didn't rain much during the day because of the humidity. Yes the Humidity! The humidity felt like it was over a million percent metaphorically speaking. Lets just hope that it will rain a lot since it is too hot in across the U.A.E.!
Yesterday I also noticed that the weather had reached to 30*C or so. It was SO hot that everyone couldn't handle it. Just yesterday after I came back from the extra lesson I stopped by the ENOC to get an ice cream (because of the boiling weather). When I entered the gas station I noticed that the AC system in the Enoc had stopped working. they had to put almost all the perishable goods in the freezer. Perishable means goods that will expire or go bad in a short period of time.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...