Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, May 5, 2008

Hillary Duff Innocent?

Is Hillary Duff acting like a slut? or am I seeing things? Well it's true She is acting like a slut and to prove that she's not innocent, just ask her fans and see what they have to say.

"Hillary Duff seems to have gone over the limits. I for one do not accept her inappropriate behavior. She must be stopped & dealt by the police for this horrible creature." said Barbra Jean

"Hillary Duff is a total whore and she has lost it. I betcha she had lost her virginity. This behavior is inappropriate since we have children around the world watching the innocent Lizzy Mcguirre aka some gay show about her acting as a b***h as usual" said Frank B.




No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...