Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

VIP PARTY Rules

You must follow the following rules in order to get invited on the 2nd VIP List. If you don't follow them you can kiss goodbye to the invitation. There will be no more chances. If you make one mistake then you are officially off the list.
Here are the rules:
  1. Do not think about being rude to me.
  2. NO Alcohol is allowed at the party. Alcoholics will be thrown out of my party (except for Omar Al Muhairi he gave up drinking)
  3. No Smoking is allowed at my party
  4. There will be a chance that I will hire a DJ to play at my party. (there will be no childish things like what SOME people are thinking)
  5. You must get your own Transportation to come to my party and to go home by yourselves! There will be no available transportations provided by me at all times. ONLY the Authors of my site will get free transportation (I know I'm evil :P there are the breaks!)
More Rules will be posted during the next few days!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...