Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life is really hard to follow when...

Life is really hard to follow when you get your grades back. I just received my grades in a specific subject AND I am really UPSET! I spent 3 hours just solving and solving the same questions and I got the worst mark of my life. This mark is totally inappropriate. I wish I got a better grade but I got a lousy low mark. so thats it I hate my life! I feel like I've been cursed or something. And I guess its true what they say about studying a lot. I have studied a lot for that quiz and I still did bad so then the formula for that is:

STUDY=FAIL

I'm not blaming the teacher for this at all so (Teacher please do not get offended by this post). This formula is true and it does exist. This formula goes to each subject except religion subjects I guess.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...