Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Rules

The following rules will be listed here and for those of you who do not follow them suffer (metaphorically speaking) lol. Anyways here are the rules:

1/No more movies will be shared in class
2/only the following names listed on the VIP list will be allowed into the party. No Party Crashers allowed :)
3/No comments for anyone but the following authors (xtr, Mario)
4/You are strictly not allowed to copy any of my work written on this blog. It is Copyrighted to Marxoxmed.piczo.com but there will be no lawsuits if copied. (just a bunch of other things)



NOTE: Unwanted list of guests will be out on the 2nd of May. Those people are not welcome to the party. Oh yeah even if you call me on my mobile I doubt I will change my mind of allowing you to enter my party.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...