Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, April 27, 2008

CELEBRATION DAYS

As you all know that in my previous post I have written :-
"My Graduation day is on May 20th & on May 21st is my Birthday"

Yes it's true I am going to be graduating really soon and there will be a VIP graduation party.
The list is being created , so if you want to be invited you have got to be nice to me (not in a sarcastic way. NO GALADARI'S ARE INVITED :D & HAYANI YOU AND NO FAGS LIKE GEORGE AND SHAHRIYAR ARE NOT WELCOME TO THE PARTY. SO IN OTHER WORDS SCREW YOU!).
There will be over 100 people invited to my graduation party and I am serious about those people not being invited to the party.
The VIP List will be out in a few days!


Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...