Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, September 14, 2013

New Life, New Beginnings:

Over the past couple of months, I have been going through a lot of family matters that I just had no time to do anything (literally speaking). With the recent passing of my grandfather (Allah Yerhamha), I had decided to move out of Dubai to go and continue my education in the U.S.
There are plenty of opportunities over here, for example; the education here is much higher than most places (So is the U.K), things are a lot cheaper here (clothes, food, electronics and so on), there is a chance to gain some independence from your family members (It's like moving out but for a short period of time), new experiences are experienced over here (and other parts of the world), the weather here is simply amazing (all 4 seasons: Spring --> Summer --> Autumn --> Winter) and there are over a billion other things as well.
The nature here is extremely beautiful as well (just like Europe and the U.K's nature). The internet here is SUPER FAST and CHEAP, compared to the UAE. So it's Bye Bye EtiShitFuck - Hah!!!

Here are some pictures that I took with my mobile phone of Washington DC & New York. The App used for the Washington Monument is Cameringo (which can be found on the Google Play Store):







No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...