Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dido Update: Dido's Pose?


About a couple of days ago, I had come across a page on Facebook called "Dido's Home" and there was a lot of information (in Spanish of course -Google Translate for some people if necessary) about Dido and one of the topics that I read about was about her pose.
If you look at the first picture on the top left, that's from her album "No Angel", top right, "Life For Rent", lower left, "Safe Trip Home" and lower right, "Girl Who Got Away".
Facebook Pages like "Dido's Home" and "Dido Latino America" have started talking about her famous pose and it almost sounds political, lol, I'm kidding. It seems people are finding more and more news about Dido

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...