Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Time Goes By So Fast:

For some odd reason I still feel like I'm on the 5th week of the semester but it's not true. It's the 12th week....Oh God, time is going by so fast.
Oh and guess what, we have around 15 days (excluding today) till New Years Eve :D :D :D :D :D :D
And also like around 10 days till Christmas Day and Dido's Birthday (lol, I think I might be too obsessed with her music, but her music is SO good compared to the other singers nowadays -I think she should sing with Katy Perry & Adele, right?).

As of January 5 2013, there will be no updates for a month because I will be having final exams and then on the January 10 2013, I will be travelling for a bit (not sure for how long, maybe for like 2 weeks or more).
There might be some updates maybe once I finish my exams (on the 9th of January 2013) but there will definitely be some updates as of January 30th 2013 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...