Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, December 21, 2012

2nd Rage Comic:




Who agrees with this? lol. It's sad but it's true about the internet services. The internet services are really bad in the UAE.
Look, I'm now hearing that Etishitfuck is the government, but I find that hard to believe and the only point that I'm trying to make is that their internet services and their phone services are so horrible, I bet the people in the Sahara Desert have better connection than the people of the UAE.
I also know that if I had an option to change my internet service provider, I would but sadly, it doesn't exist here in the UAE. You have Etishitfuck and DU and DU is currently owned by Etishitfuck. This is how sad it is in the UAE and not forgetting that everything is around a trillion times more expensive here since we don't have taxes :P

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...