Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Updates On Everything:

Hey Everyone,
                     How are you all doing? Hows Ramadan treating you all? I hope all of you are enjoying it despite the weather isn't helping us a lot in Dubai (heatwaves). I'm enjoying the Holy month of Ramadan, it's nice that it's not as crowded this time of year because most of the westerners have left the UAE to see the Olympics in the UK.
Anyways other than that, I know I haven't been updating my blog as much as I used to before, it's just that I never really had the time to actually update my blog and with the current internet that I'm using, unfortunately it's not really helping me at all.
Also in other news, Dido has OFFICIALLY announced that she has already completed her new album :D :D :D
Finally and she has posted this on her Twitter Account:

"...doesn't matter what happens now. i've officially finished all my vocals for the album. very good feeling. xxx..."

Dido & Her Brother Rollo Armstrong At Dido HQ 6th August 2012

And that's about it. Oh and I'll be starting a Facebook Fan Page, which will be open to the public in a couple of weeks from now :)

From

Retrotrut

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...