Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, June 13, 2011

The News In General:

So it has been quite sometime since I last updated my blog, and as you all know I have been doing an internship at the bank for the past couple of weeks. Now my internship is coming to an end and very soon I will post some more stuff on what else is going on.
XTR has also graduated recently from the university. He is an official graduate with his Bachelor's Degree (at Last ). I'm so proud of my best friend who has just graduated :D :D :D :D

In other news, Dido's website has been down for the past couple of days and there is a message on her site:
"...

System Offline

We're moving stuff. Back before too long.


...".
It looks as if Dido HQ is updating her site and it should be up and running soon. I have a feeling that they will be uploading some new info about Dido's new album soon and also add some news on her family along with the baby :)


Also The Sims 3: Generations has been Delayed in the U.A.E. For no obvious reasons. The whole world has their copy of the game except for us locals living in the U.A.E. I just hope they would just hurry up and get the game and also that they would quit their bitching about blocking cover art....I'm very disappointed with the U.A.E. and they're crazy "laws" :(




The Sims 3 has also announced a new Stuff Pack called "The Sims 3: Town Life", which would be released in late July and they have also announced another expansion pack called "The Sims 3: Pets". You should be able to find more info on these at Snooty Sims, Simprograms and The Sims 3


Other than that I will also be travelling soon for the summer vacation but I should be back on the end of July. I will add a Ramadan Update to my blog followed by changing the look of it soon.

Until next time, this is Retrotrut signing out :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...