Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, March 3, 2011

And The Oscar Goes To:


Who is the lucky winner to take this back home with them?


About 3 days ago The Oscars or The 83rd Academy Awards was aired on TV and it was actually pretty good and bad in a couple of ways.
The good thing about the Oscars was:
-Anne Hathaway and James Franco were brilliant presenters and also they did make some funny comments and jokes about the movies in general :P
-Dido was Nominated for an Oscar
-There had a brief memorial for the actors that had died in 2011 (Which was thoughtful, I might say)

The Bad Things about The Oscars:
-Dido lost the Oscar to Toy Story 3's crappy music
-They were too busy focusing on fashion. I'm sorry but I don't think any guy would care about what Nicole Kidman wore. My god she was such a whore (hence the rhyme :P)
-There were too many crappy movies being nominated (The Social Network - total bullshit, Toy Story 3 - even more bullshit, The fighter- I'm sorry but I'm allergic to all this bullshit) that didn't deserve to be nominated.

Who Won?
The Movie of the Year is:
-The Kings Speech (I haven't even watched it yet but people say it's really good)

The Best Animated Movie Of The Year:
-Toy Story 3 (Wait? Hold the presses, Why wasn't Despicable Me nominated or Mega Mind? Those were even funnier)

The Best Actor:
-Colin Firth (The King's Speech)

The Best Actress:
-Natalie Portman (Did you know she's pregnant? Guess who's the father, I was shocked to hear this from Yahoo, it's the dance choreographer from her movie "The Black Swan")

The Best supporting Actor:
-Christian Bale (No offence but I thought the movie "The Fighter" was extremely boring and not worth watching at all)

The Best supporting Actress:
-Melissa Leo (Again the hag from "The Fighter" who couldn't keep her dirty mouth shut during The Oscars. She literally dropped the F-Bomb on the crowd and the rest of the world)

The Best Original Song:
-Toy Story 3 "We Belong Together" (We belong together in hell, that song wasn't that nice, Tangled was even better, but Dido's song "If I Rise" was the best but still come on, Why can't they chose a better song? I think the people have gone deaf)

For more info about The Oscars go here  

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...