Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, February 20, 2011

What is going on this week with Retrotrut's life?

This week is going to be the most hectic week for me because I will be so busy studying for all the quizzes and midterms coming up during the next several days. This week I have a midterm on Monday followed by a Quiz on the same day, then on Tuesday I have a Lab Exam and then another Lab Exam on Wednesday and then 2 weeks later, I will be having a shit load of other midterms 2 weeks after this one.
So, I know most of you are waiting for me to upload my Triple Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Explosive Cookies Recipe, but you will have to wait till Friday the 25th of February 2011. I will be uploading it followed by another recipe, which I have added in a New Poll this week.
This week's new Recipes are:
-Homemade Lavender & Vanilla Shortbread Cookies
-Homemade South Western Burgers
-Homemade Lobster Hor D'Oveurs

If NOBODY votes for any of my recipes, I'll add the South Western Burgers Recipe :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...