Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dido Update: "IF I RISE" MUSIC VIDEO RELEASED

Dido & A.R Rahman Singing in their new music video "If I Rise"


It's Officially confirmed, Dido and A.R Rahman have just released the music video of their song "If I rise" just a couple of minutes ago. Fox News had this :

"...Being trapped in a canyon has never looked so sumptuous.

Out of the six nominations 127 HOURS received for the 2011 Academy Awards, two went to composer AR Rahman--one for Best Score, and one for Best Song. We've just released the video for the song in question, "If I Rise", which features lavishly understated vocals from none other than British adult contemporary superstar Dido. It's actually quite good, the sparse instrumentation lulls and flows around Dido's cooing voice, and you barely even remember that you're listening to a soundtrack to a movie in which the protagonist hacks his arm off with a penknife. If that's not success, then we don't know what is...."
Here is the Official music video:


No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...