Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, November 5, 2010

Goodbye Summer; Hello Winter:

The heatwave in the U.A.E. has officially ended. Now the weather is finally starting to drop like anything, so that the air will remain cool all day. Now at 12:00PM in the afternoon, it used to be about 40 or 50 degrees Celsius but now it's about 20 or 30 degrees at most. Sometimes it goes below 20's in the night. It's so much better nowadays, we can finally go out and do things in this weather (well now some people are in the middle of midterms, I wish everyone the best in their midterms. They can enjoy the weather maybe during their breaks).
Anyways, now with the temperatures changing, there is an outbreak of the Common Cold leaking around town. I already got it from my little brother (that was literally unexpected) but that's not the case. Everyone is to be warned that they should cover up.
Other than that, now it's time to talk about what to expect or what I'm hoping to get during the winter. I seriously  want it to rain. There are many reasons, why I want it to rain in the U.A.E. Sometimes I feel like going out and playing in the rain or some people just enjoy splashing the puddles formed by the rain. Also the air gets cleaner and all the dirt gets washed away. And there are so many more things to say.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...