Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a Stressful Week:

This was one of the most busiest weeks of my life. I have never been doing about a million things at once. Oh God, I am so f###ing tired and stressed. I feel like the my head has exploded with calculations, accounting techniques and of course a lot of marketing and management. I swear, this week, I barely had anytime to breathe or even scratch my head.
Can you imagine, I'm supposed to be having a 4 day weekend this week (as according to my new schedule) but so much for that theory, I ended up having to come in to the university 5 days a week :O :O :O *screams for a break*
Sometimes I feel like enough is enough. You know sometimes when you need a break from doing about a million things at once and you're like so pissed off and stressed out. Well, I feel like that and to make things worse SOME people can't stop mentioning about Weightloss. I don't give a flying F##k about that Sh!t!!!!
That is another thing added to my list of stressful things not to worry about but now wish everyone just b!tching like anything, I feel I am just going to take a break this weekend by switching off my mobile and just cool down with a nice Stress-Free weekend.
This means,
DO NOT F##KING DISTURB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...