Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Different Situations of Feeling Or Getting Nervous:

They say a picture says a thousand words. Here are a few pictures and I'm guessing they're going to be saying about a couple of thousands of words for you.

When you  are stressed, just follow these 2 rules: Think (in the daytime) and Don't think (in the evenings)


This is kind of true, last week I was like that. It seems to be contagious. The Stress-O-Citis bug has gone and affected the entire world.


This is Everyone's Motto. Either you Work or you Die!


This is the daily amount of work, that you will normally get wherever you are in the world. Most of the time, it's about infinity times that amount.


My words exactly!


This is one disadvantage of Technology. Thank God, I'm not working at the moment


Translation: Stress, Stress and more Stress


Can you imagine if DU had this option. F## Etislut


Yes, it's really true that people meditate to seek inner Revenge, I mean peace :P


"...I wish people would quit telling me to relax..." Quoted by Piper Haliwell (Holly Marie Combs) From Tv's Charmed



LOL



This is just how stress is added to my life except by replacing "You're Fired" with "Study for the following subjects", "Quiz on this day", "Midterm on whatever day", "Presentation on blah blah blah due", "Blah blah blah is due on blah blah blah blah" and so on. It's just a little stressful *sigh*



There is the update for today. More updates coming soon :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...