Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, August 6, 2010

Updates In Progress

For the next couple of days I will be posting a few more updates along with the removal of the YouTube Videos on the side of my blog.  But I will be starting with 2 recipes that will be posted by Wednesday. It will be 2 recipes for my post on Retro's Summer Recipes. I plan to replace the BBQ with Retro's Baked Chicken with Crab Stuffed Mushroom followed by my third new recipe which is Retro's Devil Rich Chocolate Cake  served with Retro's Summer Bounty Ice Cream.
However, I will be posting all of that by next Saturday as I have came down with Vertigo (serious headaches that make you feel really nauseous) but however tomorrow morning I'm going to head to the doctor to see if she can make the Vertigo stop. Expect updates starting on Wednesday :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...