Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer Update:

Dear Guests,
                   I will not be updating my blog until the 2nd of August 2010. Please be aware that as of the night of the 30th, I will be closing my blog for some minor renovations. I will be adding a new background to my blog followed by the continuations of my Summer recipes :)
Also I would like to point out that I will be updating my blog for the Holy Month Of Ramadan. So no music videos will be posted until September 20 2010. I would also like to mention that I have also changed my profile picture to a cartoon version of Dido :P (I know, I'm obsessed with Dido). and that I will be changing my banner on August 20 2010

from

Retrotrut

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...