Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Announcement:

Dear Guests,
                   I'm sorry to announce but there will be no updates for the next couple of weeks unless if I have have time to include a few updates but now it's summer time and that means that it's time to travel the world. So as of today I will not be adding any more updates after this one at least for the next couple of days, so please just bear with me for a while. And I know that I haven't been updating my blog that much, it's just that I seem to have no time to update my blog, ever since I had so many events happen with my friends and family, there was just no time to go and blog that much. But as of the next couple of weeks I'll try to come online and keep everyone posted on the recipes and as well as many other things :)

Till then I want to wish everyone an amazing summer vacation :D

From

Retrotrut

Why not spend a wonderful vacation in the Far East? or in Champs Les Sims?
Plumbobhansa is offering flights from 4500 Simoleons everyday.
Plumbobhansa: A Better Way To Fly!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...