Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, April 10, 2010

HMV Supports The Sims 3:

Pre-Order The Sims 3: Ambitions Now***


Proof found on HMV


 
Registeration icon in the PC Games section on HMV's website


This is actually quite surprising, I remember when my brothers used to complain a lot about The Sims in general. They used to say that "The Sims is boring" or "The Sims suck". Well I also remember that I used to annoy them by constantly playing the game (because I love the game so much, it's addictive yet intriguing) and I always talk about what I did in my game on a daily basis. I used to love annoying them, actually now I switched to bothering my friends about it. Yes, am I just evil or what? :-P
Well today I was busy checking my email and look at what I found on HMV's website, it seems that they support The Sims 3 in general. Actually The Sims 3 is quite popular on the internet as well as in several stores across the globe. In Dubai, at the Virgin Megastore at the Mall of the Emirates (not the Mercato, those people over there are Nucking Futs *switch the letters of those two words to understand what I mean) they have arranged The Sims 3 as the Best Sellers Games and the Virgin Recommends As well. How cool is that?!



***Sold at stores across the UK, not a 100% sure if they sell it anywhere else in the world because I haven't bothered buying anything online, I only do my shopping at the actual store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...