Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Funny Email That I Received From A Friend:



This is one of the funniest emails that I have ever received from a friend of mine, I don't mean any offence to any Mexicans out there, This is just a joke that I had received from my friend :)

Mexican Words Of The Day 

1. *Cheese*
 
The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence.
Pepito replies: 
Maria likes me, but cheese (she's) ugly. 

2. *Mushroom*
 
When all my family get in the car
 
There's not mushroom (much room).
 

3. *Shoulder*
 
My fren wants 2 become a citizen,
 
But che didn't know how to read,
 
So I, shoulder.
 

4. * Texas *
 
When I'm not home,
 
My fren always Texas (texts) me,
 
Che wonders where I
 am! 

5. *Herpes*
 
Me and my fren (friend) ordered pizza.
I got mine piece
 
Then che (she) got herpes (Her Piece).
 

6. *July*
 
Ju told me ju (you) were going to tha store
 
But ju went to see sum guy,
 
July (You Lie) to me! Julyer (You Liar)!
 

7. *Rectum*
 
I had 2 cars
 
But my wife rectum!
  (Wrecked them)

8. *Chicken*
 
I was going to go to the store with my wife
 
But che said chicken go herself.
 

9. *Wheelchair*

We only have one enchilada left
 
But don't worry wheelchair
 (We'll Share)

10. *Chicken* *wing*
 
My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.
 

11. *Harassment*
 
My wife caught me in bed with another women
. 
I told her, "Honey, harassment (Her Ass Meant)  nothen to me.
 

12. *Bishop*
 
My wife fell down the stair
 
So I had to pick the bishop.
 (get it, B!tch Up :P) 

13. *Body wash*
 
I want to go to the club
 
But no body wash my kids.
 

14. *Budweiser*
 
That women has a nice body,
 
Budweiser (But Why Is Her) face so ugly?



I added a few brackets that have the meaning of the jokes :P so enjoy!!!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...