Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Good" Services At The Virgin Megastore In The Mercato:

On Monday, the 8th of February 2010, I had decided to call Virgin Megastore in the Mercato to ask them about some information on a game that I was awaiting for. Now before I continue, generally, How are employees supposed to treat their customers? With respect, right? Well NOT for the Virgin Megastore in the Grand Mercato.
So as I was saying, I went and called Virgin Megastore and to think that they would have the game that I wanted. Here is what happened: (V.M is Virgin Megastore)
Dial Tone Rining, then someone picks up:
Me: Hello
V.M: Hello, this is Virgin Megastore, Mercato, How may I help You?
Me: Hi, I was wondering do you have The Sims 3: High Ends Loft?
V.M: Hold On, let me check
.........................................................The lady goes and checks on the computer..................................
V.M: ........................She hangs up on my face.......................
I redial Virgin Megastore and then they keep closing the phone on my face and they don't even have the Nerve to say their sorry.
I called them about 10 times and they kept hanging up on my face, Well I then decided to go to them and give them a piece of my mind. I then started to BOYCOTT Virgin Megastore and I convinced some people to do the same thing (I don't know if they bothered to do that)

I went to them on Wednesday (2 days later) and I went up to the lady by the phone and I told her "Look, it's bad enough you keep hanging up on my face and it's bad enough you're not treating your customers with ANY respect. So if I were you, I would either shape up or I'm going to call the Dubai Municipality and have them shut this place down!!!!!!"
Oh man, the lady had flipped and she then apologized and said she was sorry and then that was it. So the moral of this story is NEVER trust Virgin Megastore AGAIN!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...