Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Seasons Greetings:



I finished all my exams, so now I have officially started my holidays. I would like to take this time to wish everyone a "Merry Christmas" and a Happy New Year. 
Note: I will be posting a few pictures during the next couple of days and then as January 4, I will be opening my new blog, which will be based on Stories only. So I will start writing about my cooking stories, and a few life stories and so on. So be on a look out for the link for my new blog. Don't worry, this will be my main blog but the new blog will be updated monthly, unlike this blog, it's being  updated every week or two.


10 Reasons on why to play The Sims 3 in general:

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...