Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, November 13, 2009

Confusion Or Birth?



Yes, I know doesn't the title sound strange? Well believe it or not, I recently went to Virgin Megastore to buy a copy of DJ Tiesto's latest Album "Kaleidoscope" and to tell you the truth the first time I ever heard that song, it sounded a little strange at first but now I think I finally have a clue on what the song reminds us of. I think this song basically have 2 meanings. The first one is all about confusion. It sounds more like you feel as if you are trapped in some sort of place, where you can imagine where many colors start flying about, it's more like you are trapped in some sort of kaleidoscope. I know that sounds messed up but here is another theory on what this song might mean. I think this song has something to do with birth, because at the beginning the beat of the song sounds more like a heart beat and with the female singing softly, kind of like a lullaby. Yeah so I think the first part of the song is talking about birth and then as you continue listening to the song, it sounds more a child maybe playing around at the age of 5, and then as you keep listening to it, that child is growing up especially when the song is at 4:40 seconds it sounds like the child is finally growing up into a young person at least by the age of 12 and then the beats change into trance so from then it sounds like the child is finally a teenager.
The Song is available down below for those who want to hear the song:

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...