Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hectic Weeks Ahead:


For the next couple of weeks, will be really hectic for me. The reason is that obvious, I will list it out in points:
  • My class schedule is amazing, I have classes from 8:30AM till 3PM, how convinient!
  • After that I have my driving classes at 4 almost everyday except for Thursdays & Fridays
  • The Eid Holidays are coming up next week, so my blogging time is limited.
  • Then there are the piles and piles of homework to do in order to get good grades
  • Other than University work, there are some birthdays coming up. Mario, My Grandpa, My parents, my small brother, my friend Bader and my big brother.
  • My PC is also acting up and the computer guy is STILL not coming, so forget him. Time to search for a new desktop PC, during the Winter Vacation.
*Sigh*, See how hectic my life is, now all of you understand. Right? Well you should understand how I am feeling nowadays. I don't even have time to breathe (except on Thursdays and alternate Saturdays. As for the Friday's, don't ask!), I rarely have time to even play The Sims 3 or The Sims 2. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose it. Now I'm also stressed out because of many other things and my wisdom teeth are starting to hurt again "Oh Panadol, where are you? I need to take one of your pills to stop my aching wisdom teeth". Well other than my life being miserable, except for today, where I had such a wonderful time with my friends, which I will talk about during the next couple of weeks. Now I just can't wait for the Eid holidays, I am seriously going to chill, Literally speaking!

1 comment:

XTR said...

I know how crazy it is when you have a hectic week.

Good luck pal!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...