Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Retro's Crazy Cooking Ideas:

This Ramadan, expect to see some more of my recipes posted on my blog. I will be posting some new recipes that are really easy to make and it doesn't require much skills. Anyone can cook, so try out my recipes and tell me what you think of them.
Here are some more recipes to look out for:

Retro's Homemade vegetarian pasta - to be released on the 26th of August
Retro's Homemade Fruit Salad -to be released on the 5th of September
Retro's Death by Chocolate cake - to be released on the 12th of September
Retro's Chocolate Chip Cookies - to be released on the 17th of September
Retro's Death By Chocolate Brownies - to be released on the 29th of September

and much much more. Expect to see some more recipes on December.

All of these recipes are NOT found in any cookbook and it's not located anywhere else online except on my blog!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...