Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To Do List Before You Travel:

There are many things that you're supposed to do before you leave town for your trip. Even if the trip is for 2 or 3 days, you should still do the following things:
  • If you have any pets, make sure you can get someone to feed them for you. I just got Mario to feed my cat & my turtles while I'm gone :)
  • Also make sure you have enough Pet Food for your pets, you don't want them to starve themselves.
  • Turn off lights, TV's, Computers and anything else that is electrical (yes, like the kettle and the stove). Doing this might save you $$$ Hefty electrical bills and chances of your place from catching fire.
  • Clean out your fridges before you leave. Make sure you remove anything that is perishable such as fruits (strawberries, berries, bananas, apples), dairy products (milk, yogurt) and other things such as leftover stew from yesterday -eat it quick before you leave town. You can leave frozen foods like bread (as long as you keep it in the freezer) and frozen meat and any other types of frozen food. Also you can leave things like certain types of cheese such as blue cheese (that will never expire) and canned cream cheese. Canned goods is another good idea. Trust me, when you return you don't want to open a disgusting fridge with rotting food in it. Now do you?!
  • Avoid getting sick by not eating a lot before you leave. I know about this because last time I remember when I was going to leave town I ate so much that I just started to puke due to food poisoning, so I missed my flight :( but I did however manage to lose a few kilos after I puked :)
  • For those of you who get Airsick by travelling, I would highly recommend you take sleeping pills so that you can sleep through out the flight until you have reached your destination.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...